Saturday 8 October 2011

When I grow up~ I want ..


I always think about my future~ almost everyday~ Sometimes I had a daydream about my future .. when I asked my brother, "What is your dream ? Destiny ?". Simply, he answered, "Dunno, just wait and see."    .. It's a good habit you know to think about your future. On the other hand, I felt damn sad because as the time past,  I realize that life isn't that cool .. I mean, I'm getting old~ so fast .. =.=' So, I need to enjoy my life  ! When I search for a google, it says, " Life isn't about the destination, but the journey that gets us there". I may did many mistakes, but the truth is, I wanna learn from my mistakes.  Life is wonderful ! ;D. 
( Feelin' .. typing~ it's true .. )


If I have enough money, I wanna buy a Sony Vaio laptop for myself. 
My ambition .. teacher ! I hope so ..



I like pastry chef. But, I don't want to be a pastry chef when I grow up. I just want to improve my baking skills by entering a baking class~


I <3 beaches and the nature ! One day, I want to explore it. 


Hopefully, my dreams will come true ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
♥ Copyright © 2013 ♥