Wednesday 19 October 2011

~BLUR MOMENT~

      As I remembered, we've been for about 7 months~ I mean, doesn't go to the Music Class at Homart. Damn ! I really miss it. The 1st reason, we doesn't have time to go there. On weekends, we will visit our grandma & grandpa or else .. visit my brother. 2nd reason, the price was too expensive. On Monday, my young sistar and me went to the Music Class at Toboh. Lawl, there's so much funny things happened there. 1st thing, [blur]. Hhahahah .. We laughed all the time because there's a girl and boy in front of us always laughed because of nothing. My young sistar said to me, "Brenda, I can't see. That babat in front of me was very big ! Can you see?". Hhahaha .. The teacher beside me looked at my book. He saw my music notes and then, he said to me, " Uish .. kw baru masuk taw sudah kan not2 lagu ..". I just smiled at him, doesn't say a word. When the class was over, suddenly we saw .. 'like father like son'. Just like that. The father said to his son, " Indahnya dunia. Tuhan ciptakan segalanya hitam. Kalau begini, 2 bulan sja kita blh bwt concert sdh". His son noded. My young sistar gave them a rock laughed. Pity them. The fact is, he's making a theory for a week. At Homart, the theory was only 15 minutes and they'll teach you how to play. So fast, isn't it ?? But, I've made a decision. I'll go back to Homart. Yeah, true .. music will keep me on playing piano~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
♥ Copyright © 2013 ♥