Wednesday 9 November 2011

1H ( Rock )

         I <3 staying in 1H class because most of them are cool ! They can play guitar very well. They <3 to sing, not like me. In my class, most of the students do not like to sing. But the boys have shwn their true colours. They sing !! >< aww .. hahahha ! 1H students are friendly .. and again, not like me, and that's a pity.
         Urghh ! I hate it when someone say "Hye". Like there's no other intro. Caldric Clement ?? He kept on asking me, "Kw level 1 ??" .. "Bah, rajin2 lah p class music". He didn't know my true position. I'm in level 3. I knew, he's in Grade 3. But, he's too annoying ! Oh damn, pleaseeeeeeeeee !! ><"
         I think, this boy is annoying too. He kept on saying "I'm single". I was like "Are you single and available?? Hhha .. listen Leonerd. You already have a girlfriend and she's my friend. Ezrannie". He's a bit shock, "How do you knew? Oh. yes ! Facebook ..". Then, he continues saying "I'm single". Irritating !! xP
         But nvm, he's still in Form 1. Hahahha .. it's normal for a boy like him. Hushh hushh .. Btw, I'm not going to school today. There's a convocation for the form 6 students. And I'm not doing anything. Except watching them .. go to the hnted house and pretend like my fake character .. Miss Dunno. Hhahahah .. xD

1 comment:

 
♥ Copyright © 2013 ♥